What's new in Engage v2.58.1
Sept 24, 2015
- Added a Slide Compare feature to highlight any differences between slides.
- Added Microsoft Project integration for Gantt Chart infographics.
- Augmented Gantt Chart infographics with milestones, summary tasks, indentation hierarchy and a % complete indicator on the activity bars.
- Added a new Harvey Balls infographic.
- Added Harvey Ball and money elements to the icons.
- Added decimal places to the Doughnut infographic.
- Added Flowcharts in elements, SmartObjects and Slide Library.
- Added Dashboards to the SlideLibary.
- Added Stat Blocks to the SmartObjects.
- Added legends for the Gantt Chart infographics.
- Added a What's New link under the Help button linking to a video illustrating the new features.
- Improved Align to SmartGrid to be more functional.
- Added a horizontal alignment feature to SmartGrid.
- Improved Engage and PowerPoint startup time.
- Darkened default text for heatmaps and timeline events.
- Improved the element and SmartObjects taskpanes scrolling.
- Fixed 2007 issue with custom layout masters.
Still can't find your answer? Email us