What's new in Engage v2.76.2
May 11, 2016
- Added automated CAGR line to Delta bar chart.
- Added quick access to Flow Start Presentation from dropdown in ribbon.
- Slide library reskinned and augmented with 16:9 widescreen slides
- Slide library was improved to choose correct template, title and slide number when inserting a slide.
- Presentation library now allows easy insert of individual slides.
- Added Tables category to the Slide library.
- Added Delta Charts category to the Slide library.
- Added icons for Microsoft, Apple, Linux, server and global network.
- Improved aspect ratio of lock / unlock icons.
- Fixed Excel automation with merged cells.
- Transparent images now maintain their transparency when importing.
- Improved some translations.
- Updated Gantt chart reading data.
- Updated Gantt chart to maintain correct plan / actual color when no actuals are entered.
- Ensure Flow doesn't get the wrong shapes selected
- Improved some infographics so they can share the same data range
- Fixed Pictogram when using a slide layout with content placeholder
Still can't find your answer? Email us