What's new in Engage v2.80.2
Nov 10, 2016
- New Automation : SlideMerge. Use rows of Excel data to generate many slides or presentations based on a slide template. Think mail merge but for presentations.
- New integrated Automation to handle images.
- Automation from Excel now allows for api urls, image urls and image file paths to be used as cell values.
- New Accessibility features : presentation tests, visual reading order disply and fix, help in fixing alt text and added a slide description feature.
- New Slide Library category for Images.
- Automate file references are now relative if the data file is equal to or below the PPTX in the folder structure.
- Added an activate link to the bottom of the upgrade dialog.
- Infographics now respect their depth (z-order) when being redrawn.
- Timeline infographics now allow events on the exact same date / time.
- Timeline infographics now accomodate date and time formats with a single value. ex. "YYYY".
- Improved Flow to be locale agnostic.
- Updated image search to new Bing cognitive search api v5.
- Add support for .xlsm and .xlsb to the automate file types.
- Added Taiwan to the world by country datamap.
- In rare network system configurations ensure denied updater doesn't cause exceptions.
- Fixed delta bar value difference in some cases.
Still can't find your answer? Email us