What's new in Engage v2.82.3
Mar 17, 2017
- Added a new Gauge infographic with 3 design options
- SharePoint integration for SlideMerge automation
- Added a quick Excel ShapeLink dropdown to Edit Data infographic buttons for opening the source and reloading values quickly.
- Improved SlideMerge integration for values less than 1 that are formatted as a % to a doughnut infographic.
- SlideMerge buttons are now context sensitive.
- Fixed rare issue with changing progress bar styles and label size was assigned an invalid value.
- Fixed shapes locked for selection when hitting tab from an infographic and the next shape is not visible.
- Prevented rare Flow error when not providing any configuration.
- General improvement to error handling on some infographics.
- Fix automate reload values issue when a linked shape is copy/pasted resulting in a duplicate named range key.
Still can't find your answer? Email us