What's new in Engage v3.20.1
Aug 30, 2021
- Added automation of accessibility ALT tag during ShapeLink and SlideMerge
- Added a custom reading order option for accessibility allowing a user to quickly set a non-standard reading order.
- Improved our shape align commands to use the first shape as the target.
- Added a new infographic, Project Timeline
- Improved SlideMerge automation performance response when merging 500+ slides.
- Improved color check for charts with plot area fill.
- Added accessibility for the current slide only, helpful with a large presentation.
- Improved accessibility taskpane to be context sensitive for presentation or slide testing and include a message when no errors are found.
- Added quick links to the alt text, reading order and color checker dialogs from the accessibility taskpane.
- Improved the accessibility of gantt infographics.
- New default Markido color swatch including more accessible colours.
- When multiple languages exist for a customized presentation library, allow any user to switch between them.
- Improved flexible tables with header/footer rows or first/total columns now keep their design consistent when automated and the rows/columns actually change
- Revamped presentation and slide libraries.
- Improved SmartColors when taggin a table, now adheres to table configuration for header row, total row, banded rows.
- Fixed Flow export with breaking office update.
- Fixed Accessibility report date / time localization.
- Fixed Accessibility taskpane title localization.
- Fixed automation display path when the pptx file is in a drive root.
- Fixed translation of chart series color check dialog.
- Fixed gauge fill tag
- Fixed automation duplicate tag when using multiple source files
Still can't find your answer? Email us